2019年10月31日星期四

These love-related writings are too conciliatory and people want to immediately find a target for the Chinese New Year.

Five-in-a-kind romance film copy

You really know what love is like, right? Then look at the following movie copy you will be confused: Do love it will change face?

The first wedding of my best friend

2016.08.05 Let go and love

1.jpg


Even if you can't marry you, you'll be wet with you

2.jpg


In front of your door I dance alone like a colorful butterfly waiting for you to appear silently

I bring a sky glow and the birds sing softly to decorate your room as beautiful as I am

Silently Telling Absurd Dreams To Say Goodbye Tomorrow

Though we are far apart
You're always near my heart

Promotional song "Waiting for you to appear"

3.jpg


The second summer has a tree paradise

Once missed is a lifetime

August 5 No cruel or youthful

4.jpg


You don't understand, this is the taste of love

# The most distressed love #

5.jpg


Well, we are in love with each other and we have a long way to go.

August 5, I'm not old if you don't come

6.jpg


The crescent moon behind the setting sun crept up the night sky and went home. Who waited in silence?

I want to give you happiness but I don’t know how to be gentle. I’m willing to stay with you for even a second.

I can't find the heartbeat from now on. You've been unfamiliar with me. From then on, I no longer come to accompany you until I finally reach you.

Theme song "From now on"

7.jpg


The third lie in Sicily

I have the urge to protect her for a lifetime and don’t want her to drop a tear

Never left you on August 9

8.jpg


You say we break up.
Is it negotiating with me?

Countdown on August 1 I also say 8 days lie

9.jpg


The bar that was visited said that the most intense wine is not our intoxicating person.

#Accompanying is the longest confession #

10.jpg


The heartbeat seems to be why the alarm clock should always indulge two people when they shouldn’t, but why should the urge to meet each other?

You're so quiet, are you tying your laces like this? I'm like a book you can read? Will we meet the whale together?

How much time will we have to open the open tomorrow and tomorrow and promise again next year we will not need redundant foreword I think this is all pure and I want to tell him who I am

The theme song "Why do I miss him who I am"

11.jpg


The fourth part smiled very much

Just laugh, x reeds slightly
# Unfortunately, I'm waiting for you #

On August 12 there are lovers

12.jpg


It was such a thrilling thing to be close.

Release countdown 20 days

13.jpg


It's slightly sweet, but your name actually contains infinite meaning.

Smiled very much

14.jpg


When I fell in the leaves waiting for you to take you to see my heart, it was like a child's sunny weather. Some people sang green grass.

The peaks of Xiaguang kiss have your shadow and you have the courage to love me. That is the scenery that you never walk through in your dreams. You never say distance.

I want you to say that you don’t want to be alone and let me be your partner. I have to endure the love I’ve shared for you

Theme song "Don't be alone"

15.jpg



Blooming flowers copy

The other party did not dare to speak to you, but handed a bouquet of "fresh" flowers and a love letter.

The first bunch of "overcast" giant eternal roses

I would rather watch Yuanshan nestled beside you than be seated on the castle away from you Yaochi pool Interpretation of the worldly love of the world You can do everything for you Even if you give up the whole country

Roseonly

16.jpg


The second bunch "Love is full of flowers" rose

Scenery

You can't mark the most beautiful of people in the crowd. It's just like marking this charming focal point like buying roses to hold you in your arms.

The caring feelings of the loved ones do not rely on comparison to train me to say that you are the only cinnabar that you are

Once again, with your busy eyes watching you, the scenery of your infinite publicity due to love is the brightness of my freedom.

Roseonly

17.jpg


The third bunch of Mickey's "You stole my heart"

Pay tribute to the classics and surrender to the girl's heart.

The BEAST Fauvism

18.jpg


The fourth bunch of sweet Tanabata fruit flowers

Romantic Tanabata Valentine's Day brings my heart to your heart

Edible Arrangements Aidibo

19.jpg



Fudged chocolate copy in mouth

I have an enthusiasm for you but I dare not use too much energy. I am afraid that the temperature is too high and I accidentally burn your heart.

The first box of tender chocolate

Love for her is timeless

GODIVA GODIVA

20.jpg


The second box of pure chocolate

The romance of Belgium will make people feel excited

GODIVA GODIVA

21.jpg


The third box of sweet chocolate

Bring a romantic gift to a love relationship

FERRERO Ferrero

22.jpg


The fourth box of white chocolate

For you, I changed from a single champion to a decathlon.

DOVE Dove

23.jpg


and many more! Movies, Flowers, Chocolate... Are you not a Valentine's Day? Why do you want to occupy the QiQiao Festival market? And some actually still write good poetry, dashes under the public to dare to powder, anyway, I have been very much wanted to ask the boss to leave, and then arrested individuals to the holiday! And we should not innocently think that this is the Chinese New Year's Eve, because then you will immediately receive a copy of a larger wave of branding borrowing, after all, this day has only just begun. What else is fresh and waiting to watch?


we can provide oem custom services. Our main products include Pet Food ,Pet food machines,Pet Snacks, Pet Toys ,Pet Diappers, Pet Beds , Pet Bowl ,Pet collar, Pet Toilet ,Pet carrier, Pet lead&collar, Cat Litter and more other Pet accessories and Pet products. MULTINET TEAM focus on creat the Win-Win long term coopeartion relationship with you. Anything we can do,feel free to contact with us,we will try our best to help you.

Pet Supplies

Dog Travel Water Bottle,Pet Slicker Brush,Coat Pet Clothes,Waterproof Pet Raincoat

Jinan Multinet International technology and Trade Co.,Ltd , https://www.jnpetmultinet.com

没有评论:

发表评论